The Canon PIXMA iP90v comes from the Canon PIXMA iP90 series that was previously issued by Canon if you already have an iP90-series printer before it then we recommend that you do not replace it with this model because the cost will be spent to buy this printer almost the same. This inkjet printer will give you an excellent print with small size, it will make it easier for you to transfer this printer.
Some great features like Wireless printing support and add-on feature that will save your electric power will be available on this printer. The print speed of this printer can reach 12 to 16 ppm for Percercetakan mono and color, with a print resolution reaching 4800 x 1200 dpi you will get a highly qualified print result. The other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP1880. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP90v which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP90v driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA iP90v can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA iP90v already you can use.
How uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA iP90v and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP90v CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|