Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download. If you’re looking for a great printer with color inkjet print capabilities We recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA iP4940 as your printing machine with excellent printing results. This printer will provide you with high-quality color prints with the support of some of the great features available on this printer will give you the convenience to do the printing.
The maximum print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi will give you the convenience to do the printing with excellent results. Print paper capacity reaching 150 sheets will make this printer suitable for home needs. Unfortunately, this printer only provides connectivity using the USB 2.0 port.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP2772. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP4940 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4940 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4940 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.