One more great Canon made printer that will allow you to do printing with excellent results. The Canon PIXMA iP4850 will be one of Canon’s artificial printers that have excellent print results. We recommend that you use this iP4850 for your printing machine. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will give you the ease of printing.
Printing paper capacity reaching 150 sheets will make this printer suitable for home needs, Automatic Duplexing feature will also be available on this printer. Printing connectivity with a PictBridge USB port will make you able to print directly from a digital camera. A print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi will give you excellent print results. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP2772. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP4850 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon iP4850 Driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer iP4850 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon iP4850 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|