Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver Download. You are looking for a photo printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use Canon PIXMA iP4840 as your printing machine, this printer will give you excellent print quality and we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer with the support of some great features available on the printer.
The excellent print results will get you on this printer with a printed resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi. The print speeds that reach 11 to 9.3 ppm for mono and color printing make it easy to do the printing. Features of Automatic Duplexing are also available on this printer.
Unfortunately, this printer only provides connectivity with a USB connection 2.0. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP2772. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP4840 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver Download
|Canon IJ Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4840 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4840 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4840 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.