Canon PIXMA iP2772 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP2772 produces excellent quality and at a reasonable speed. White and black printing on an A4 paper runs at a rate of 7.0 pages per minute (ppm). On the other hand, color printing on the same A4 paper runs at a speed of 4.8 ppm. In terms of photo paper, borderless printing at standard mode is about 55 seconds. Users should also note that these measurements are a factor of the ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
The print resolution is about 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) at the maximum operation. However, the minimum ink droplet size is approximately two picolitres with a total of 1472 nozzles. At the same time, the compatible cartridge types include PG-810 for pigment black. The ink tank for cyan, magenta, yellow and black colors is the CL-811 model. The optional ink tank model consists of the PG-810XL and CL-811XL. Canon PIXMA iP2772 uses a standard USB 2.0 hi-speed port.
The printable width of the machine is up to 203.2 mm, which is equivalent to 8 inches. On the other hand, borderless printable width is up to 216 mm, which is equal to 8.5 inches. Therefore, the manufacturer recommends a printing area for top and bottom margins of 31.2 mm and 32.5 mm, respectively. Whereas, the appropriate media sizes include A4, letter, legal, envelopes, and photo papers as well as custom sizes.
Canon PIXMA iP2772 Driver Download
Table of Contents
- Canon PIXMA iP2772 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows) <> Download
- Canon PIXMA iP2772 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10 / 10 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8 / 8 x64 / 7 / 7 x64 / Vista / Vista64) <> Download
- Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8 / 8 x64 / 7 /7 x64/ Vista/ Vista64 / XP /2000 <> Downloads
- Canon PIXMA iP2772 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6) <> Downloads
- Canon iP2772 series CUPS Printer Driver Version 184.108.40.206 (Mac) <>Downloads
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
In terms of paper handling, this machine can accommodate up to 100 sheets of plain paper. But since it is compatible with other media types too, their number varies by the media types. The compatible media types include high-resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper pro II, and matte photo paper. Others include photo paper plus glossy II, photo paper plus semi-gloss, brilliant photo paper for everyday use, and photo stickers. Download Canon PIXMA iP2772 driver from Canon Website.