Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Download ( Windows and macOS ). Canon PIXMA iP2200 a cheap printer with excellent print quality, this printer is created for you who are in need of a great printer with excellent quality. Support some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it, we are sure you will not be disappointed with the performance and the print quality that you will get on this printer.
The print resolution reaches 4.800 x 1.200 dpi Color resolution and is added with a print speed that reaches 20 to 14 ppm for mono and color printing. As for the price will be offered by Canon on this printer can reach $100, the capacity of print paper on this printer can reach 300 sheets, you can certainly use this printer for office or home needs.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP90. We provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2200 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Download ( Windows and macOS )
Table of Contents
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 for (macOS)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP2200 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.