Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Download. The printer can print photos with size 4 x 6 only within 55 seconds. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach.
We are so sure you will not be disappointed by this printer. With its Easy-PhotoPrint available software will make it easy for you to print the image. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA iP2770. The printer also has very good print quality.
We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA iP2200 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP 2200 Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 8 MB
Canon PIXMA iP 2200 Inkjet Driver Add-On-Module
OS : Windows
File Size : 4 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
You’re looking for a photo printer with the ability to print and also very good image quality. We highly recommend you to use Canon PIXMA iP2200. This printer will be ready to make you can print beautiful moments you will ever go through. Canon also has been providing some of the features that we believe will make it easy to use.