Canon PIXMA IP1980 Driver Download. The printing resolution of the machine production is at 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dots per inch (dpi) maximally. Its only acceptable interface option is the USB 2.0 Hi-speed port for the required performance. The ink droplet is placeable with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum yield. At the same time, its print width is about 8 inches, which is also 203.2 mm for bordered printing. On the other hand, the borderless printing width is about 8.5 inches, which is about 216 mm.
At the same time, the acoustic noise level is approximately 44.0 dB( A) when printing on Photo Paper plus glossy II. Similarly, in a typical printing environment, the temperature range is between 5 and 350C, and humidity is between 10-90%. On the flip side, when the printer is in storage, it requires a temperature range between 0 and 400C. But the required relative humidity is between 5 and 95% with no condensation.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA IP1980 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full driver and Software for (Windows 32/64-bit)||Download|
|Canon Pixma iP1980 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||Download|
|iP1900 / iP1980 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 10/10 x 64 bit/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||Download|
|iP1900 / iP1980 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA IP1980 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA IP1980 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The power requirements first require a voltage between 100 and 240 volts at 50/60 Hz frequency. Whereas, printing consumption depends on the printer’s current mode. The printing mode uses approximately 8 watts at its maximum performance. At the standby mode, the rough usage is about 1.0 watts, while the ‘off’ method uses 0.6 watts. By external measurements, the Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer model has a width of 17.4 inches and a depth of 9.3 inches.
The height is about 6.0 inches while the weight is about 3.3 kg, which is approximately 7.3 lbs. The importance is following the installed FINE cartridges. Black ink cartridges have about 320 nozzles, while the color cartridges have 384 nozzles. In summary, this printer is an exceptional device that can enhance the productivity of users and deliver in good time. Download Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver from Canon Website.