Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download. PIXMA iP1600 is an easy-to-use Inkjet Photo Printer for generating beautiful photos and documents right at your home.
Canon PIXMA iP1600The iP1600 will look great on your desk with its slanted design, and you will be amazed due to the printouts of high-quality photos and documents you can print.
The PIXMA iP1600 can producing the exceptional print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi colors for outstanding detail and photo-realism. To improve print quality, PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer also uses ChromaLife100 + high-intensity color inks for clear images and graphics. Plus, a unique black ink pigment produces text like a laser alongside higher resistance to smudging when you want to highlight the document or handle to be printed.
Table of Contents
These uncompromising printers are high-speed; they can produce unlimited photo quality of 4 ″ x 6 ″ lab photos in just about 70 seconds. While the included Easy-WebPrint software enables Windows users to print web pages properly in full color and without losing information from the right edge.
This printer does not supply the media card slots. You might not print pictures and files saved on the memory card. The speed of this printer for printing up to 19 ppm mono, and for printing color printer can printing at a speed of 16 ppm. The rates are very cheap printer indeed is worthy of to have such quality that we discussed earlier.
You are trying to find cheap printers with excellent print outcomes. Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer is one that we suggest for you to use. well fit to those of you who really don’t pay too much to purchase a printing press. Some of the excess on the printer it would remain in accordance with the rates offered by Canon. Canon PIXMA iP7250 possibly could be another alternative for your use.
We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA iP1600 connected straight with Canon’s official site.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.10||4.07MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows 2000/XP||1.90d||8.41MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows XP x64||1.90d||4.50MB||Download|
|iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||10.51.2.0||10.88MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.48MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of setup or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP1600 that we supply above may just be this various depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we offer above can just be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.