You need a photo printing printer with excellent printing capability and quality, we recommend that you use Canon PIXMA IP100. We are confident that the printing capability you will get on this printer will make it easier for you to use. The IP printer series made by Canon has proven to be one of the best, you do not need the quality of printers created by Canon.
The better print resolution you will get on this printer, this printer will produce excellent printing results with a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi. The print speed on this printer can also reach about 9 and 5 ppm for mono and color printing. Unfortunately, this printer only provides connectivity with USB 2.0, the weight of this printer is almost the same as the Canon PIXMA iP90 weighing only about 2.0 kg. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA IP100 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA IP100 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA IP100 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon IP100 already you can use.
How uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA IP100 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|