Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA G6010 is an All-In-One printer with Wireless printing capability made by Canon to provide you with high-quality prints with excellent print capability. Those who want to print, copy, and the presence of this printer will significantly help a scan. Print performance and the quality of Canon’s features on this printer will make it easier for you to use them.
This printer can also print color and mono documents with a print speed that reaches about 13 to 6.8 ppm for mono and color printing. Excellent scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that goes back 1200 x 2400 dpi. You will also get some other great features on this printer that Canon will provide. Other alternatives you can also use Canon PIXMA G2010. We also offer driver download links for Canon PIXMA G6010 directly connected to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 13 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 6.8 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G6010 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.