Canon PIXMA G5040 Driver Download. You are looking for printers with excellent printing capability and very good quality. We recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA G5040 as your printing machine. This printer has some great features that will give you the convenience to do printing, the excellent performance you will also get on this printer. You don’t have to hesitate with the quality and performance you’ll get on this printer.
Printing support by using a mobile device will also be available on this printer with the support of AirPrint and Mopria features. Excellent print results will also be achieved on this printer with a printed resolution reaching 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Print speeds that reach 13 to 6 ppm for mono printing and color will make it easier for printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G4010. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA G5040 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA G5040 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G5040 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G5040 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA G5040 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.