Canon PIXMA G4400 is one of the printers with excellent printing capability and quality, we are very sure you will easily be able to use this printer because Canon has provided some great features on this printer that will make it easier for you to use it, suitable in use for home needs, you we believe will produce a very quality print results.
The Auto Document Feeder feature will also be available on this printer with print paper capacity reaching 20 sheets. Printing and also copying can be done by using a smartphone with wireless network connectivity support. The excellent print results will get you on this printer with a printed resolution that reaches 48001 x 1200 dpi. For scan results You will also get excellent results, the scan resolution on this printer can reach 600 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G3000. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA G4400 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA G4400 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|