Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver Download. Utilizing FINE engineering, Canon PIXMA G3515 can produce ink droplets as small as 2 Pl, guaranteeing the sharpness and vividness of the photos. As for your pace, this machine is substantially fast to get a photograph printer, with five inches per minute for color printing and eight. eight inches per minute for mono printing. To print a ten x 15 cm borderless photograph, will take approximately 60 seconds. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G3000. The borderless printing feature is accessible for ten x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Letter, and A4 paper size.
The compact and sleek style of the Canon PIXMA G3515 tends to make it excellent for the two residence and workplace environments. No matter if you’re printing, scanning, or duplicating papers and photos, the printer can supply a substantial yield of 7000 color worldwide web pages in order that you could delight in lower printing costs. The printer contains technological innovation that makes absolutely sure that air does not permeate into the ink tube method, supplying a trusted and continuous printing performance.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA S8252 Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version: 1.0
Full Size: 48 MB
Canon PIXMA G3515 series MP driver (Windows)
Full Version: 1.0
Full Size: 36 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G3515 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G3515 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G3515 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstallation steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.