Still about the deliberations of the printer PIXMA series g. This Printer did we know as one of the best printers ever made by Canon. Canon PIXMA G3010 could probably be a very good choice for you, the print quality of the printer is very good and good quality, and support some of the features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
Cheap printing fee will be one of the advantages of this printer. This printer has also been equipped with LCD size 1.2, we are very confident with the capabilities of this printer. For the speed of this printer is able to print documents with a speed of approximately 8.8 ppm, and for printing color printer is capable of printing at speeds of 5.0 ppm. Printing with Wi-fi will also be available on this, another alternative printed him you can also use the Canon PIXMA G4110. The printer also has very good ability and quality. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA G3010 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA G3010 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA G3010 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA G3010 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA G3010 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G3010 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G3010 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA G3010 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 36 MB
Canon PIXMA G3010 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB