Canon PIXMA G3010 Driver Download. A cheap printing fee will be one of the advantages of this printer. This printer has also been equipped with LCD size 1.2, we are very confident with the capabilities of this printer. For the speed of this printer is able to print documents with a speed of approximately 8.8 ppm, and for printing color printer is capable of printing at speeds of 5.0 ppm. Printing with Wi-fi will also be available on this, another alternative printed him you can also use the Canon PIXMA G4110. The printer also has very good ability and quality.
Still about the deliberations of the printer PIXMA series g. This Printer did we know as one of the best printers ever made by Canon. Canon PIXMA G3010 could probably be a very good choice for you, the print quality of the printer is very good and good quality, and support some of the features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA G3010 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G3010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3010 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA G 3010 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 36 MB
Canon PIXMA G 3010 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G3010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G3010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G3010 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.