Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Download. Another great feature of this printer is. When the printer is not in use mode auto-sleep will immediately turn off the engine to prevent the power consumption. supports all Wi-Fi network, you can perform printing only by using your smartphone. maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print quality which will make in this printer produced very good lah and you can count on. To print color document printer it only takes 25 seconds and for the white color black only takes 8 seconds.
Canon PIXMA G3000 is multi-function inkjet printer from Canon with very good quality and you can count on as you work. his weight of about 5.8 kg in an ink is full you will be easy to move the printer wherever you want. A lot of great features that are available on this printer and we strongly believe that these printers will make your print results will be more qualified. Canon’s proprietary Hybrid ink system also proficient in producing clear black text documents and photos.
Another alternative from this printer you can also try the greatness of the Canon PIXMA G3410. The printer also has a very good quality and if you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA G3000 you have visited the right website. We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA G3000 connected directly with the Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver and Software for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G3000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.