One more multifunctional printer with excellent print and scan capability. The Canon PIXMA G2400 can probably be an alternative for you to use as your printing machine, you will also get excellent performance and also support some of the great features available on this printer will give you the convenience to use this printer.
Excellent printing results will also be more qualified with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Print speeds that reach 8 to 5 ppm for mono and color printing. The scan results on this printer will also be very good with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G4010. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA G2400 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer Canon :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|