Table of Contents
The latest series of Canon PIXMA G printers will be notified to you. Canon PIXMA G2020 is one of the best PIXMA printer series made by Canon that will be ready to provide you with high-quality prints. Similar capabilities to the PIXMA G2010. This printer also has excellent print, copy and scan capabilities and quality.
This printer also has a standard print speed that reaches 5 to 9 ppm for mono and colour printing, the prints you will get on this printer is also very good with a print resolution that reaches 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. Excellent scan results will also be available on this printer with scan resolution reaching about 600 x 1,200 dpi. We also provide driver download links for Canon PIXMA G2020 directly connected to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 5 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 9 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G2020 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.