Canon PIXMA G2012 Driver Download. Users will also be facilitated by the presence of a 1.2-inch LCD screen. We are so sure it will be very easy to use this printer. This printer is also able to print with a speed of 8.8 ppm for printing documents, and 5.0 ppm for color printing. This printer weighs only about 6 kg, it will be very easy to move this printer anywhere you want. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA G4010.
You are looking for a printer all-in-one with excellent ability and quality. Canon PIXMA G2012 printer is one that is highly recommended for you to use. The printer is capable of producing a very high-quality printout. Support some of the features that are available on the printer will make you more confident with the capabilities and print quality of the printer Canon-made.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA G2012 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G2012 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G 2012 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA G 2012 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 31 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G2012 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G2012 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G2012 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.