You are looking for a printer all-in-one with excellent ability and quality. Canon PIXMA G2012 printer is one that is highly recommended for you to use. The printer is capable of producing a very high-quality printout. Support some of the features that are available on the printer it will make you more confident with the capabilities and print quality of the printer Canon-made.
Users will also be facilitated by the presence of a 1.2-inch LCD screen. We are so sure you will be very easy to use this printer. This printer is also able to print with a speed of 8.8 ppm for printing documents, and 5.0 ppm for color printing. This printer weighs only about 6 kg, you will be very easy to move this printer anywhere you want. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA G4010. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA G2012 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA G2012 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA G2012 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA G2012 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA G2012 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G2012 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA G2012 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 31 MB