Canon PIXMA G1501 Driver Download. With some great features that are already made by Canon on this printer, we strongly believe the ad is quite easy in using a Canon PIXMA G1501. Support Windows operating system and we also provide articles about how to install the device from the Canon PIXMA G1501. large ink tank found on the printer it will make her able to print up to thousands of pages. With a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi print will make you more confident will be the quality on these printers, the print speed reaches 8.8 ppm (Black) 5.0 ppm (Colour). Printers from Canon was already renowned for his prowess.
Manufacturers of inkjet printers like the Canon has a lot of pull out an awful lot of great printers. Canon PIXMA G1501 one inkjet printer Canon-made. tested the quality and also his greatness, we highly recommend that you use this printer. At just £148.14 you sure it will be easy to get this printer. Another alternative from this printer you can probably try the Canon PIXMA TR4550. This printer also has advantages that are very good and you can rely on to finish your work with young and fast. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA G1501 then you have to visit the website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G1501 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver and Software for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G1501 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.