One more Canon PIXMA G-series printers with excellent print capability will be ready to give you excellent print quality, very affordable print costs will give you the ease to use them. Excellent print quality and performance and the support of some of the great features available on this printer will give you the ease of printing.
Supporting color printing, this printer will also give you printing features with mobile devices as well as printing connectivity with wireless networks. Prints will look better with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Printing with 12 ppm speed for color printing will make you sure to choose this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G3000. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA G1500 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon G1500 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|