You are looking for a printer that prints can produce excellent print quality. Canon PIXMA G1410 will become an excellent print capability and you can rely on to finish your work with ease and print quality. PIXMA series G has indeed been known to us as one of the best printer Canon-made series. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
The print on the printer speed reached 8.8 ppm for printing documents, and for printing color printer is capable of printing at a speed of about 5.0 ppm. This printer print resolution reached 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. These printers are also capable of printing photos with a size of 10 x 15 cm in just seconds, her other alternative you can also using a Canon PIXMA G4010. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA G1410 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA G1410 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA G1410 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA G1410 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA G1410 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G1410 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G1410 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA G1410 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 12 MB
Canon PIXMA G1410 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB