Canon PIXMA E560 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA E560 printer model is a particular device with its unique properties that adds value of use. If specific interface connectivity options such as the USB hi-speed 2.0 port, it supports the use. Other possibilities of connecting with this device are the Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n component. Some of the mobile printing features that users enjoy with this machine include Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Printing Solutions.
In a healthy printing environment, the temperature used is between 15 and 300C, while humidity is between 10 and 80%. On the flip side, the storage environment requires its specification. For instance, the temperature for storage should be between 0 and 400C, and humidity should be between 5 and 95%. When using a photo sized paper, this machine can produce a maximum acoustic sound effect of 42.5 dB (A).
In terms of the power specifications, the internal power source of this machine ranges between 100 and 240 volts. On the other hand, power consumption involves a standby mode using 1.7 watts of power. When the device is at the ‘off’ way, it uses about 0.3 watts while copying demands 16 watts. The device is also compatible with the standards of usage in other countries. For instance, it works with RoHS in the EU, China, and the WEEE in the EU.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA E560 Driver and Software Download
- CANON PIXMA E560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10 /10 x64 /8.1 /8.1 x64 /8 /8 x64/ 7/7 x64 /Vista/Vista64) <<>> Download
- CANON PIXMA E560 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.45.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5) <<>> Download
- CANON PIXMA E560 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) <<>> Download
- PIXMA E560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) <<>> Download
- PIXMA E560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) <<>> Download
- PIXMA E560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x64) <<>> Download
- CANON PIXMA E560 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4) <<>> Download
- CANON PIXMA E560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64 /8/8 x64 /7/ 7 x64/ Vista/ Vista64/XP) <<>> Download
- E560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6) <<>>Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E560 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E560 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The physical dimensions of this printer side include a width of 449 mm and a depth of 304 mm. The machine has a height of 152 mm, while the weight is about 5.4 kg. Canon PIXMA E560 printer model supports several operating system versions. Some examples include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Apart from Windows OS versions, the device is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.8 and the later versions. Download Canon PIXMA E560 driver from Canon Website.