You are looking for a multifunctional printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA E3140 as your printing machine, this printer is capable of printing with excellent performance. We are very sure you will get very quality print results with the support of some great features that will make you easy to use them.
With print resolution that can reach 4800 × 1200 dpi and with print speeds reaching 8 to 5 ppm for mono printing and color We are sure that you will be able to finish the printing work you are doing. The scan resolution on this printer can reach 1200 dpi, you will certainly also get excellent scan results. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA E560. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA E3140 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA E3140 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the PIXMA E3140 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon E3140 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|PIXMA E514 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA E514 XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA E514 Scan Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|PIXMA E514 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PIXMA E514 ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|