Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA E484 also provide the ADF with the print capacity reaches 20 sheets. Connectivity with Wi-Fi networks will make you able to print documents with the wireless network connection.
This printer also provides Cloud Link PIXMA will make you can print directly from social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, his other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA E560.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA E484 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E 484 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 49 MB
Canon PIXMA E 484 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 32 MB
Canon PIXMA E 484 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E484 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E484 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Canon PIXMA E484 printer with the print capability and extraordinary performance. This printer has a few advantages that we believe will make you increasingly believe that Canon is one of the best printer manufacturers. Suitable for you to use in your Office printers this will yield very good prints, support some of the great features on the printer it will make you easier to use.