Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download. The print resolution on the printer reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. The print speed reached 8.8 ppm for mono printing, and 4.4 ppm for color printing. The ADF feature will also be available on this printer with a paper capacity reaching 20 sheets, the scan resolution on this printer reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA E480.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA E481 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E 481 Full Driver and Software
File Size: 49 MB
Canon PIXMA E 481 MP Driver
File Size: 32 MB
Canon PIXMA E 481 XPS Printer Driver
File Size: 18 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
The Canon PIXMA E481 is one of the printers with excellent printing capability and quality. This Printer is on guard with some great features that will make you easy to use it. Canon has indeed been known for its greatness in making printers with excellent quality. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with the printing capability and quality of this printer.