Canon PIXMA E477 Driver Download. The print on the printer resolution 4800 x 600 dpi reach and for the scanner has a resolution of about 600 dpi. For ordinary printing has a speed of around 8 PPM, and for color printing speed up to 4 PPM.
The capacity of the paper in the printer reached 275 pieces, some important features like his other PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Inkjet PRINT and Auto Power ON will make you easy to use him. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA E480.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA E477 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA E477 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E 477 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 16 MB
Canon PIXMA E 477 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 68 MB
Canon PIXMA E 477 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E477 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E477 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA E477 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you’re looking for a printer all-in-one. We highly recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA E477. This printer has the performance and excellent print quality. We are so sure of this printer print quality will not disappoint you. Support some of the features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.