If you’re looking for a printer all-in-one. We highly recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA E477. This printer has the performance and excellent print quality. We are so sure of this printer print quality will not disappoint you. Support some of the features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
The print on the printer resolution 4800 x 600 dpi reach and for the scanner has a resolution of about 600 dpi. For ordinary printing has a speed of around 8 PPM, and for color printing speed up to 4 PPM. The capacity of the paper in the printer reached 275 pieces, some important features like his other PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Inkjet PRINT and Auto Power ON will make you easy to use him. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA E480. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA E477 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA E477 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA E477 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA E477 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA E477 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA E477 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA E477 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 16 MB
Canon PIXMA E477 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 68 MB
Canon PIXMA E477 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB