Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download. The print on the printer resolution is 4800 x 600 dpi reach, while for the scanner this printer has a resolution of around 600 x 1200 dpi, numerous control buttons readily available on the printer makes it easy for you to utilize this printer. Printing with the wireless network will likewise be readily available on this printer.
You are searching for a printer with the ability to print, copy and scan. Canon PIXMA E470 might be an alternative for you, this printer has a number of advantages that our company believe will assist you to finish your work.
Canon PIXMA E470 is likewise insufficient with a variety of fantastic features that will make it easy to use. His other option you can also use Canon PIXMA E480, these printers likewise have exceptional print resolution and quality.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA E470 linked directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E 470 Full driver and Software Application
Submit Size: 49 MB
Canon PIXMA E 470 MP Driver
Submit Size: 68 MB
Canon PIXMA E 470 XPS Printer Driver
Submit Size: 18 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E470 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E470 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Actions of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA E470 that we offer above may just be this different depending upon the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall actions that we offer above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.