Canon MP190 Driver & Software Downloads. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
Canon PIXMA MP190 printer model is another exceptional machine within the PIXMA printer series, particularly for photo printing. Its black documents can print at the rate of 19 pages per minute (ppm), which is as fast as 3.2 seconds per page. On the other hand, color document printing is up to 15 ppm, approximately 4.0 seconds per page. In terms of the total number of nozzles for printing, this machine contains 1472 nozzles of such.
Ink Cartridge Details:
- PG-30 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-31 Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Yellow Inkjet Cartridge CL-31
- CL-31 Magenta Ink Cartridge
There are 320 nozzles for black printing and 1152 nozzles for color printing. But, it contains minimum ink droplet sizes that include 2 and 5 picolitres (pl). The print resolution is about 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi). The maximum print resolution occurs with color documents and can reach 4800 x 1200 dpi. The compatible paper sizes include the letter, legal, US envelopes, and photo paper sizes.
- Category: All in one printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA MP190.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon MP190 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
AppleMac OS X 10.10 – 10.7
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MP190 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MP190 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The automatic sheet feeder is the main paper tray and can load up to 100 plain paper sheets. Copying with this device also runs at a speed that depends on the print mode. For instance, black documents can reproduce at 19 copies per minute (CPM), which is as fast as 3.2 seconds per page. On the flip side, the color copies run at the rate of 14 CPM, which is as quickly as 4.3 seconds per page. Other copy related features include borderless copy, multiple copy, and fit-to-page.
Scanning with this machine also uses the contact image sensor (CIS) type with a minimum optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. However, the interpolated resolution is up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. A notable feature with this function is the push scan feature with a color depth of 24-bit and 48-bit, respectively. It also supports a maximum document size of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. Download Canon PIXMA MP190 driver from Canon Website.