Canon MG6850 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
Canon PIXMA MG6840, MG6850 All-in-One Printers with the performance of compact and produce high-quality, help relieve the piles of office tasks or Home business. Easy-fast features Wi-Fi, touch screen (7.5 cm colour touch screen) provide convenience to share, print and print documents/ photos directly from smart devices, access cloud storage service.
MG6850 multifunction print, copy the user and scan’s offers high-quality printing with Canon FINE technology, print resolution Up to 4, 800dpi, and 5 single inks, produce quality gorgeous photos or documents clear sharp text. ISO ESAT speed (mono), Up to 15, 0ipm/Up to 9, 7 ipm color, give 10 × 15 cm photo printing around 42 seconds.
- Category: Inkjet Photo Printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA MG6850 (MG6800 series)
- Software: Scanner & printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon MG6850 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Full software. 32 & 64 bits. Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra & OS X 10.11 – 10.7
Full software. Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MG6850 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MG6850 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.