Canon MG3620 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.5. The Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer model is a fantastic choice among the PIXMA printer model series under regular condition series. This set of printers can produce a high production level with the best quality level at great speed. Printing white and black documents run at a rate of 9.9 images per minute (ipm). On the flip side, color printing at the ESAT mode has an approximate speed of 5.7 ipm. But when the machine is carrying out borderless photo printing, the rate is approximately 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 model also has a modern print technology that involves the inkjet print method with a full-lithography nozzle engineering. In other words, the ink drop works through some nozzles that reach 1792 in number. These nozzles include 1152 for color document printing and 640 for pigment black document printing. The minimum ink droplet size for this system has 2 and 5 picolitres, especially for color documents.
- Category: Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA MG3620 (MG3600 series)
- Software: Scanner & printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon MG3620 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Full software. 32 & 64 bits. Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra / OS X 10.11 to 10.7.5
Full software. Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MG3620 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MG3620 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 model’s print resolution is up to 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) for black and white documents. However, under similar conditions, color documents can produce a print output quality of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The compatible ink cartridges include the PG-240 for pigment black and the CLI-241 models. Each of these cartridges has its XL and XXL varieties that can print much more than the conventional models.
Some general features of the machine are also prevalent. These features include a hybrid ink system, a 4-color cartridge system, a creative park premium, and Wi-Fi LED. Others have a FastFront part, auto power on/off, quiet mode printing, and the use of certain mobile apps. In terms of the standard interface connectivity, the options include the hi-speed USB port, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), and the actual Wireless LAN (with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n). Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver from Canon Website.