Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver Download. Able to print at speeds of about 19 ppm to printing regular documents and 13 ppm for color file printing. Connection with USB printing assistance and also with wireless network technology will make you more and believe with this printer abilities.
Resolution printing on this printer reaches 600 x 1200 dpi will produce excellent print outcomes, you can likewise attempt the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 We have a link download driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5155 which is straight connected with the Canon’s official site.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB 5155 Complete Driver and Software Application
File Size: 55 MB
Canon MAXIFY MB 5155 MP Driver
File Size: 39 MB
Canon MAXIFY MB 5155 XPS Printer Driver
Submit Size: 20 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of setup or uninstall driver Canon MAXIFY that we offer above may just be this different depending on the platform or device you utilize, setup or uninstall actions that we supply above can only be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you’re searching for a multifunction printer with the capability to print effectively. We recommend that you use a Canon MAXIFY MB5155 This printer has a few advantages that our company believe will make you more confident with his ability. Scan and Fax functions, along with print on this printer our company believe will not dissatisfy you. Some of the fantastic functions that are readily available on the printer it will make you much easier to utilize.