Canon MAXIFY series is already known to us as one printer with excellent ability and quality. This time Canon MAXIFY iB4120 is a series of printers that we mentioned earlier, this printer has some great features that we believe will make you more confident with the capabilities of a printer in production by Canon. The printer has only one function to print, but if you need a printing machine with the ability to print and scan we recommend that you use a Canon MAXIFY MB2750.
For the speed of this printer is able to print with a speed of 23 ppm for documents and for documents or text color printers capable of printing at a speed of 15 ppm. With a capacity of 250 sheets that are available on this printer will be suitable for your use in the workplace. print resolution up to 600 dpi will make you more confident with the capabilities of this printer. We have a link download driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4120 which is directly connected with the Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon MAXIFY iB4120 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon MAXIFY that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 55 MB
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 XPS Printer
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB