Canon MAXIFY iB4100 Drivers. MAXIFY iB4100 is a little, fast, and wise wireless office printer so you can constantly focus on growing your organization. This printer is customized to the needs of little workplace printing of as much as 9 users to print sharp and colorful service files quickly and cost-effectively.
With the Quick First Print function, you are always ready to print within 6 seconds of turning on, and this printer has a fast print speed of as much as 24 ipm (B & W)/ 15.5 ipm (Color). This tool is also created for efficiency with a big paper capacity of 500 sheets and a duty cycle of 30,000 pages. The MAXIFY ink tank likewise provides high page yield from a set of XL ink tanks and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system produces sharp and highlighter laser text.
The whole MAXIFY lineup is equipped with internal Wi-Fi and is fully suitable with Canon PRINT App; this makes it simple for users to print and share info directly from your tablet and smart device by means of the popular Cloud service.
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon MAXIFY iB4100 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|iB4100 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.0||55.73MB||Download|
|iB4100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64/Server 2016 x64||6.00a||20.13MB||Download|
|iB4100 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.01||15.30MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iB4100 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8||188.8.131.52||14.98MB||Download|
|iB4100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||macOS Catalina 10.15 / macOS Mojave 10.14 / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10.5||3.0||9.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.40||1.06MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.40||460.91KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.40||798.14KB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY iB4100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.