Canon iSENSYS LBP6230dw Driver Download. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw model is a monochrome printer, which means it can print in white and black. It has laser beam print technology that can print 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) print resolution. The maximum print resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) at the optimum level. This resolution is achievable through its automatic image refinement component.
When working on an A4 paper, the printer can work at 25 pages per minute (ppm). At the same time, it has a warm-up time of approximately 0.5 seconds from sleep mode. Whereas the ‘power on’ mode allows a warm-up time of 10 seconds or less. Simultaneously, the first page output time is about 6 seconds from the issuing of the command. It has a duty cycle capacity of up to 8000 pages in a month. It also supports a print margin of about 5 mm for top, bottom, left, and right.
Table of Contents
The standard tray can hold up to 250 sheets of plain paper through the multipurpose tray. Besides, it has a manual feed slot that takes one sheet of paper at a time. The two trays can support a weight between 60 and 163 gsm. On the other hand, the paper output tray can hold up to 100 sheets of printed pages in a face-down manner, concerning the plain paper, heavy paper, transparent films, labels, index cards, and envelopes.
The machine’s physical dimensions include a height of 243 mm and a depth of 293 mm. The device’s width is up to 379 mm while the weight is up to 7 kg. In a typical operating environment, the temperature is between 10 and 300C. Besides, the relative humidity is between 20 and 80%, with no condensation. Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw driver from Canon Website
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon iSENSYS LBP6230dw Driver Download
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for (Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||1.5.1||32 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 (64-bit)||21.45||16 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008 (32-bit)||21.45||14 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7||1.5.0||31 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32/64-bit)||1.40||102 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw UFRII LT XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2 (32-bit)||1.95||29 MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon iSENSYS LBP6230dw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iSENSYS LBP6230dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.