You’re looking for a printer for your business needs. We recommend that you use the Canon imageRUNNER C5030. This excellent working quality printer We believe will make you easier to finish your work and also ready to help your business. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will also make it easier for you to use them.
The print resolution reaches 1200 x 1200 dpi, and 600 x 600 dpi for scanner D copying. With a print speed that reaches 30 ppm, you believe you will be more confident with the capabilities of this printer. The paper capacity in this printer reaches 250 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 1133. We provide a driver download link for the Canon imageRUNNER C5030 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER C5030 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon imageRUNNER C5030 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon imageRUNNER C5030 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon imageRUNNER C5030 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageRUNNER that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageRUNNER C5030 Driver
OS : Windows 64bit
File Size : 57 MB