Canon imageRUNNER c3525i Driver Download. Designed for your business needs. This printer has a print speed reaches 25 ppm for normal printing and color. imageRUNNER c3525i printer print resolution reached 1200 x 1200.
This printer also provides automatic document feeder with a capacity of 150 sheets that reach print. The resolution of the scanner on the printer is shipped 600 x 600 dpi. his other alternative you can also use a Canon imageCLASS MF8030Cn.
we have the link download driver for Canon imageRUNNER c3525i connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER c3525i Driver Download
PCL6 V4 Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 29 MB
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 55 MB
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 57 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER c3525i Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER c3525i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageRUNNER that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Canon imageRUNNER c3525i is one of the best artificial Canon multifunction printers that will make you easier to complete your work easily and the results were very good. The ability of the copyists, scanners, and printing on this printer we believe will not disappoint you. Support some of the great features that are available on the printer makes it easy for you to complete your work.