Table of Contents
Another multifunctional printer made by Canon with outstanding printing capabilities and quality that we will inform you. Canon imageRUNNER C1325 will be among the printers with excellent printing capabilities and quality. This printer will likewise give you amazing print speed, and with the addition of some terrific features available on this printer, we make certain you will easily have the ability to use this printer.
Highly qualified hard copies will also be obtained on this printer with a print resolution of as much as 600 dpi. You will likewise get excellent scan outcomes with scan resolution reaching about 600 dpi. This printer will likewise offer you a print speed that runs about 25 ppm for mono and color printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER C3020 We likewise supply a driver download link for the Canon imageRUNNER C1325, straight linked to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 25 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: 25 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic File Feeder: No
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Connection Schedule: USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support: Yes
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Canon imageRUNNER C1325 Driver Download
|Assistance Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.40 for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.40 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.40 for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.40 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V1045 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.40 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Set Up Printer Driver
Drivers and software files have been compressed. The following guidelines reveal you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then choose [Save] and define the directory where you wish to conserve the file. Click [Save] to begin downloading the file.
- Examine the Printer driver that deals with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (. exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it.
- Discover your Printer driver on an individual PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is all set for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control board” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “ Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click.
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a couple of minutes up until your Printer driver point is totally to uninstall, then click the “ Finish” button.