Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver Download. Canon has become one of the printers with excellent printing capability. Suppose you are looking for a printer with the best technology. In that case, we recommend that you use the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i as a printing machine with high-quality print, scan, and copy capability. The support of some of the great features that are already available on this printer will fade you to use them.
Printing with excellent quality, you will get on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 1200 dpi. For copying, you will also get excellent copy results with resolution reaching 600 DPI. The print speed and the copy on this printer can reach about 25 to 30 ppm for color and mono printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon iR 1024A. We provide a driver download link for the Canon ADVANCE DX 6765i, directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.21 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.21 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.21 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.