Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver Download. Scanner and copy resolution in addition on the printer reaches 600 x 600 dpi, and printing to this printer also has a resolution of around 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer also features an Automatic Document Feeder with a capacity of 100 sheets of print. Ethernet and USB connectivity will also be available on this printer.
Canon imageRUNNER 2535 one printer with print capabilities. This printer will meet the needs of printing and copying you. We are so sure you will really like this printer. Some of the great features that are available on the printer make it easy for you to use this printer. His other alternative you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 1133, this printer also has excellent printing results.
We have the link to download the drivers and software for Canon imageRUNNER 2535 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver Download
Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 57 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageRUNNER 2535 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.