Table of Contents
Suppose you are looking for a printer with excellent print capability and quality. We highly recommend using the Canon imageRUNNER 1750i printer as one of the canon printers with excellent print capability and quality. In that case, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer with the availability of some great features that have been provided by Canon.
Monoprint speeds that have been available on this printer can reach about 50 ppm for mono printing. You will also get excellent printouts with print resolutions that reach about 600 x 600 dpi. You will also get a reasonably good storage paper capacity. You will also get high-quality scans on this printer with scan and copy resolution that reaches about 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 1025if. We also provide driver download links for Canon imageRUNNER 1750i directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 5 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.28 for (Windows)||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities V4.15.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.