Canon imageRUNNER 1643P Driver Download. If you are looking for a printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality we highly recommend that you use Canon imageRUNNER 1643P as a printing machine, canon’s imageRUNNER series printer capabilities have indeed proven to be one of the best, with the support of some of the great features that Canon provides on this printer we are very confident that printing that you will do with this printer will be very easy.
You don’t have to worry about the printing capabilities of this printer because it has a print resolution that reaches about 600 × 600 with a print speed that reaches about 36 ppm for mono printing. Unfortunately, this printer only uses printing connectivity with a USB connection. Suitable d use for home needs this printer has a printed paper capacity that reaches 500 sheets. Other recommendations include using Canon imageRUNNER 1133. The download driver link for Canon imageRUNNER 1643P available on our official website is directly connected to canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 36 ppm (Legal)
- Printing Speed B/W : 45 ppm (Letter)
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 1643P Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFRII v2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 v2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 v2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFRII v10.19.4 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFRII v10.19.3 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|FAX v4.15.3 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 1643P Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 1643P Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.