Canon imageRUNNER 1530 Driver Free Download. If you are looking for a printer with excellent multifunctional printing capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon imageRUNNER 1530 as your printer with high-quality printing capability. This printer will give you some great features that will help you solve the printing problem you are experiencing.
High-quality copy and scan capability will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches about 600 dpi. Speaking of prints, you also do not need to worry because this printer will give you excellent print results and a print resolution that reaches 2400 x 600 dpi with the support of print speeds that reach about 15 ppm. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 1025if. We also provide driver download links for Canon imageRUNNER 1530 directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 15 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER 1530 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.01 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.