Table of Contents
For those of you who are looking for a superb printer made by Canon with excellent photo printing capabilities, we highly recommend that you use Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 as your printer with excellent printing capabilities, with the addition of some great features that Canon has provided on this printer we are sure you will easily be able to use it.
You’ll also get excellent print results with a print resolution that reaches 2,400 x 1,200 dpi. As for print speed, this printer will give you a good print speed. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER C3020. We also provide driver download links for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : – ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver Ver.1.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.