Table of Contents
You are looking for a printer for the needs of a highly qualified office. We highly recommend that you use Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 as a printer with highly qualified printing capabilities. This printer will give you some great features that will make it easier for you to use them. Excellent print performance support will also be obtained on this printer.
With the multifunctional capabilities, you will get on this printer, and we are confident that the printouts and scans you will get on this printer will make you satisfied. Users will also be easier to use this printer with a Color Touch Panel with a size of 5 inches. Some great features such as ADF with a print capacity of up to 50 sheets will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS X MF1238, directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 000 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.