Table of Contents
They are designed specifically for those of you who are looking for a printer with high-quality printing capabilities. Canon imageCLASS MF745Cdw will be one of the printers with printing capability that will not disappoint you. This printer has excellent print speed. Canon has also provided some great features that will make it easier for you to use them.
Users will also be made easier by the availability of a 5-inch Color Touch Panel that has been provided by Canon on this printer. You will also get excellent multifunctional capabilities from this printer with scan and copy resolutions that reach 600 x 600 dpi. For printouts, this printer also has a print resolution that runs about 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS MF745Cdw, directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 28 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 22 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Fax Driver and Utilities V4.15.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Utilities V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.