Table of Contents
If you are looking for a multifunction printer with excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend using Canon imageCLASS MF643Cdw as your printer with exceptional print capability. The high-quality print performance will significantly help you to produce excellent print results.
Printing using wireless network connectivity will make it very easy for you to do the printing. The print resolution on this printer can also reach about 1200 dpi. Speaking of print speed, this printer can also print with a print speed that gets about 21 ppm for mono and color printing. Users will also be made easier by the availability of a Color Touch Screen LCD with a size of 5-Inch. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS MF643Cdw, directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 21 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 21 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS MF643Cdw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.1 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Utilities V2.15.1 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.