If you are looking for a multifunction printer with high-quality printing capabilities, we highly recommend using Canon imageClass MF641Cdw as a printer with high-quality printing capabilities. This printer will give you high-quality prints and some great features provided by Canon we believe will easily be able to use this printer.
Users will also find it easier to use this printer with its available 5-inch Color Touch Panel. This printer will also give you excellent printouts with a print resolution that reaches about 600 x 600 dpi. You will also get the same quality results with a scan resolution that comes 600 dpi for scans and copies. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF645cx. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageClass MF641Cdw directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 18 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 18 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageClass MF641Cdw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|IFax Driver & Utilities V4.15.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Utilities V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.