Another superb printer made by Canon with excellent print capability and quality that will touch you. Canon imageCLASS MF449dw is one of the printers that we recommend using as a printer for your office needs. This printer will give you some exciting features that will make it easy for you to use them.
You will also get excellent printouts with print resolutions that reach about 600 x 600 dpi. Printing will be faster to do with a print speed that reaches 40 ppm for mono printing. The scans and cops that you will get on this printer will also be easier to do with a scan resolution of about 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF645cx. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS MF449dw directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS MF449dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.