If you are looking for a printer with excellent printing capability, we highly recommend that you use the Canon imageCLASS MF241d as your printing machine, this printer has excellent performance with very high-quality prints, the support of some great features on this printer will make it easy for you to use it.
Excellent and quality multifunctional capability, you will also get unique and quality prints with the print resolution that reaches 1200 x 1200 dpi. You will also get a print speed on a printer about 27 ppm. The Automatic Duplex feature will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF633Cdw. We provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS MF241d, directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the driver and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MF241d MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|